Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Living Jauntily

Another day quickly passed. Enjoyable and rather relaxing, all the while productive.... Sounds like a day to enjoy... Except for the quick part, I don't want to wake up in 20 years and be baffled at the passing of time, although, I'm not sure I can avoid that sensation... We shall see, I'll let you know in 20 years.

The wonders, I consumed today consist of:

Breakfast being.... a banana pieced into a bowl of cereal.... delightful... and an orange.

Lunch was.... skipped.... that productive part of the day kicked in here...

Dinner: potatoes.... (cooked)...

Snack: Chips with a 7 layer dip (almost... it was missing a couple of elements, but was more than tasty), a spoonful of almond butter.... and... Coconut Ice Cream (It's RAW)...

Off to bed. With a precursor dose of relaxation with the wonderful husband....

Love these moments...

Tomorrow, I shall see you soon... Today, farewell...

Love love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment