Saturday, January 09, 2010

A Day's Regale

I feel like today consisted of numerous days all mashed up into one... in-turn, very productive. Which I love. Plus my house is sparkling clean... Okay, maybe not sparkling, but very clean. Did I mention I love cleaning, because I do... And I love it even more when I don't have to clean with nasty harsh chemicals... 


Joshua and I have switched solely to all natural cleaning products; foreign initially, letting go of something you trusted for so long and experimenting with a whole new product line... But oh the rewards, yes, they're numerous... I can breathe for starters and the packaging is much more attractive... 


(If you're wondering as to the products I use, here you go: Mrs. Meyer's Scent Free dish soap for my dishes, naturally... a vinegar, water, bergamot oil solution for the countertop's, Armani accidents(that's our puppy), and moping... We have yet to switch over our laundry detergent, mainly because we still have plenty to use, but I think we are either going to go with a Mrs. Meyer's product or Method... Still deciding)


And I know, you must be wondering, what am I eating that allows for me to be so productive... Well, I am about to fill you in.. Really... I am, which all of a sudden seemed really startling, why I would tell you about everything I consume... Well, nevertheless, here you go...


Again with the breakfast foods:


Breakfast: apple almond granola with some bran flakes all in a pool of a chilled almond/rice milk mixture... Delicious, indeed... Central Market has the greatest bulk food section... 


Lunch: a whole banana, another one of those piƱata apples (fairly delicious, they're growing on me)... And some oatmeal... 


Dinner: black bean 'tacos' smothered in 'pico de gallo' with fresh cilantro... Substantially mouth watering... Mmm...


So another wonderful day filled with wonderfully delicious foods... 
Look forward to another wonderful day tomorrow, what shall I eat? Any suggestions?


Love love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment