Friday, January 08, 2010

Happiness Unfolded

I apparently have a love for breakfast food items. Not that I wasn't aware, but I suppose I hid it in eating all those other meals during the day instead, whereas now my diet allows for most kinds of breakfast foods, at least the ones I really like...


So, that being shared, guess what I ate today? Mmm hmm, breakfast foods, pretty much wholly...


Breakfast (part 1): half a bagel and a piƱata apple (not as delicious as the 'rose' apple, but nonetheless juicily tasteful)


Breakfast (part 2): yoghurt, a bagel... and a banana....


Breakfast (part 3): a bowl of cereal and a yummy(oddly acidic) orange...


Joshua and I got rid of all of the 'cow' milk we had in our home. And have replaced it with Almond Milk & Rice Milk... Which our astoundingly delicious... And they make me feel better, I never realized how weighed down I felt when consuming 'cow' milk before, but goodness are they refreshing...


Recipes are in the works, not too long now... And there will be the wonderful beginnings of many recipes...


I look forward to regaling all my tales of tomorrow, tomorrow...


Love love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment