Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Slow Discovery

I just love life. And love eating raw(living) things, they're great for you and über delicious...

Speaking of great for you, I never really went into the huge amounts of health benefits eating raw offers... So, for now i'll offer a few tips as to why it is so wonderful for you:

Unlimited energy, increased clarity, memory improvement, weight loss, better ability to focus, clear skin, healthy teeth, better eyesight, detoxed system, better digestion, healthier hair and nails, and tons more... Goodness am I excited...

So, as for what I consumed today:

Brunch: almond butter, mixed berry spread (raw, I created it) on toast....

Lunner: I snacked on a banana and something else that I cannot recall... I suppose I shall start carrying a little notepad along with me to record everything... Yes, I like this idea...

Dinner: baked potatoes, iced tea....

Snack: orange juice...

And lots of H2O... Can't live without it!

And I am working on starting my raw recipe section, so get ready, it's going to be wonderful!

Love love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment