Thursday, January 07, 2010

Life aBloom

Lovely day, indeed...

So. I have had a wonderful day. Spent with my wonderful husband.

And I have been thinking... How boring is it to just read about what I am consuming, really, I mean, I enjoy it... But I have decided that I should let you in on why I chose to do this... And the details that follow...

One of the many reasons is... I want to live (and by live, I mean enjoy life) for as long as I'm here... And one way I am enabling myself to do so is by cutting out sugar (or at least beginning to) from my diet... At least the over processed refined kind... And replacing it with honey and agave nectar... Which are closer to my goal in being raw as well... But I must remind myself, these things can too be bad in excess... It's all about moderation...

So... How did my day go? Very well...

Brunch (which seems to be more common than breakfast these days): a whole grapefruit... Delicious and tedious... I need to invest in grapefruit spoons... A paring knife and spoon take more effort than I look forward to when consuming a grapefruit... Nonetheless it was still very tasty...

Lunner: lots of samples from Central Market... Yum... Not all of them conducive to my diet, but still yummy... And some french fries... Probably not too healthful, but hey, I am progressing...

Dinner: a banana and cinnamon pancakes with peanut butter... 

So, no quite 50%, but better than normal... No meat or sugar, so I am contented... For today at least, tomorrow my goal shall be overly achieved... I was thinking about grabbing a piece of fruit to get to my goal, but those sorts of sugars also need to be consumed in the morning so they can digest properly... As a lot of my food groups need to be re-arranged... 

Despite, I am moving forward and continually making changes to enhance myself (or so I like to consider it)...

Goodnight, Lovely Thursday, you were wonderful, but Friday is inevitable and I must be rested to equally enjoy it...

Love love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment