Sunday, January 03, 2010

Delightfully Raw

Enjoyable is how I would begin to describe the day, calm... Then inspiring... And in-fact quite inspiring....

My life was in a way unearthed to me today, with thoughts of family and just where I am in life: at peace, filled with love, excited, and mainly just overwhelmingly heart-warmed... I love my family....

My life, raw: warming up to it... My mind is trying to adjust, but I still find myself getting in the rut and craving of 'old' habits... But mainly today was wonderful...

What I consumed:

Breakfast: half a bagel with light cream cheese, and a grapefruit....

Lunch: almond butter and honey sandwich... with a side of banana.

Dinner: veggie chili (we will work on this recipe)...

Snack: a 'rose' apple... and raw, dark chocolate, coconut milk ice cream with not a drop of sugar...

Oh, and plenty of H2O.

Love my life!

That is what I ate! I would say that is a hopeful beginning and I have achieved my goal! Success...

Looking forward to tomorrow's (more creative) food choices and a step closer to a healthier me!

Love love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment