Monday, January 11, 2010

Heartfelt Laughter

Lovely day indeed.... And it most certainly was full of laughter... I adore my husband, he entices bellowing laughs from my soul and I can't resisting feeling so light-hearted... Lifted... It's wonderful... I think laughter is essential to good health... Vital...

Aided by one's food choices.... Of course...

Brunch: half of a blueberry bagel (I am allured by most breads, especially bagels...delicious)

Dinner: we ate at Texas Land & Cattle (I know, perfectly fitting for our diets)... It was a dinner hosted by our Chiropractor... I ate: a salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette and some lovely garlic mashed potatoes...

And dessert: a fourth of a blueberry bagel...

I had way too many carbs today... I think I am going to burn them off with some crunches and jump roping....

I think I am going to start writing my posts in the morning, I like mornings, they make me feel lively... I like it, what do you think?

Love love,
Mary

1 comment: