Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Partial Oeuvre

Sunday. What a wonderful day it was: beautiful weather, fresh bagels, productive exercise, and perfect hair... I am excited for what tomorrow holds... Unknown, yet to decide... A perfect concoction for lovely surprises...

The food my body was given as fuel:

Breakfast: a whole bagel... and yes I had cream cheese, just a little bit though... I had a banana too... With a wonderful glass of tea... Earl Grey, in-fact... 

And then for lunch... I ate an apple.... And had some more tea, then got distracted and didn't eat until Joshua got home...

Which leaves dinner... almond butter and mixed berry spread (my raw version, I'll share it soon... Let's set a date... Wednesday, I will have them up Wednesday) on some wonderfully toasted bread, my most favorite was to have a PB&J... With a wonderful citrus finish, an orange...

And because my wonderful brought home fresh bagels, I had to eat them... The perfect surprise goes with-out excitement unless you indulge in it... So I had half a blueberry bagel... Delicious...

And now to bed... To be well rested for tomorrow's unknown... Exciting.... 

Love love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment